BOSTON – Luxury home furnishings e-tailer Perigold has added more than 22 new home brands to its selection of furnishings.
“As we continue to grow our business across home categories, we are so excited to welcome these new brand additions to our online platform,” said Rebecca Ginns, Perigold general manager, adding, “We are proud to better meet our community’s needs and offer a safe and convenient way to shop historically hard-to-find showroom brands.”
The new brands include :
- DXV: Collections from DXV reinterpret the pivotal design eras of classic, golden, modern and contemporary, fusing design with innovation and modern sensibility.
- Red from The House of Scalamandré: This furniture line is focused on upholstered seating through a fusion of timeless and modern offerings. The entire Red collection consists of 19 frames with 56 fabric choices.
- Mackenzie-Childs: Since 1983, Mackenzie-Childs has brought furnishings made and hand-painted by artisans from around the world.
- New Moon is a second-generation family brand that pioneered partnerships with weavers in Nepal, bringing home age-old techniques. Founded by rug historian John Kurtz, New Moon on Perigold includes a curated selection of hand-knotted rugs.
- Pigeon & Poodle: This brand creates home accessories with the care