HIGH POINT – Registration is now open for the Interior Design Society Designer of the Year Awards Gala. Set to be held virtually at 7 p.m. EST on Oct. 8, the gala is celebrating its 10th anniversary and is open to the public.
“We are extremely excited for this year’s awards program” said Jenny Cano, IDS executive director. “The digital platform has presented many new and unique opportunities.”
To attend the virtual awards gala, register on the IDS website. At the same link, thanks to event sponsors, a limited amount of celebration boxes are also available at the same site. Event sponsors include Frenchie’s Florals, High Point Market, Howard Elliott, Showplace Cabinetry, Mydoma Studio, Polywood, Sherwin-Williams, Surya and The Romo Group.
With spaces ranging from bedrooms to outdoor spaces, the program spotlights the talent of IDS designers in more than 30 Designer of the Year categories that were judged by a panel that included:
- Sasha Bikoff, Sasha Bikoff Interior Design
- Chelsie Butler, Kitchen and Bath Business
- Stacy Coulter, Stacy Coulter & Associates
- Jane Dagmi, Designers Today
- Mary Devincenzo, Norwalk Furniture
- Allison Eden, Allison Eden Studios
- Annmarrie Fabbi, Sherwin-Williams
- Diane Falvey, Furniture, Lighting & Decor
- Kelly Fridline, Kelly Fridline