Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, have announced the 13 honorees for the HEARTS Awards, taking place January 8.
The HEARTS Awards, to be hosted by Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia, is a one-time special event to take place during the January Total Home & Gift Market in Dallas. The event is being held in partnership and solidarity with 13 industry organizations to honor 13 companies that have shown outstanding leadership, empathy and service during the COVID-19 pandemic by going above and beyond in service to their industry and/or community. The event also includes a fundraising auction supporting No Kid Hungry.
The honorees are:
- No Kid Hungry, presented by ART and Dallas Market Center
- American Leather Holdings, presented by American Home Furnishings Alliance
- Serta Simmons, presented by American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame
- WAC Lighting, presented by the American Lighting Association
- Stephen Joseph Gifts, presented by Gift & Home Trade Association
- Mercado Global, presented by Gift for Life
- Baltimore Design Group, presented by Interior Design Society
- Telescope Casual Furniture, presented by International Casual Furnishings Association
- Norwalk Furniture, presented by International Home Furnishings Representative Association
- Otto & Moore, presented by International Society of Furniture Designers
- Crypton Fabric,