DALLAS — Dallas Market Heart and ART, the inventive house furnishings community, honored 12 heroes of the pandemic on the HEARTS Awards right here final evening.
The HEARTS Awards, hosted by Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia, was a one-time particular occasion that honored firms and people which have proven excellent management, empathy and repair throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Practically 200 visitors attended the gala occasion held within the World Commerce Heart atrium on the campus of Dallas Market Heart, the place the summer season version of Complete Dwelling & Reward Market and Lightovation befell. Honorees included:
- American Leather-based Holdings, introduced by American Dwelling Furnishings Alliance
- Serta Simmons, introduced by American Dwelling Furnishings Corridor of Fame
- WAC Lighting, introduced by the American Lighting Affiliation
- Stephen Joseph Items, introduced by Reward & Dwelling Commerce Affiliation
- Mercado International, introduced by Reward for Life
- Baltimore Design Group, introduced by Inside Design Society
- Telescope Informal Furnishings, introduced by Worldwide Informal Furnishings Affiliation
- Caroline Hipple and Norwalk Furnishings, introduced by Worldwide Dwelling Furnishings Consultant Affiliation
- Dudley Moore and Otto & Moore, introduced by Worldwide Society of Furnishings Designers
- Crypton Material, introduced by Worldwide Textile Alliance
- Varaluz, introduced by Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Ekornes, introduced by WithIt
“Gathering collectively for the primary time, these prime business organizations have been united by gratitude to acknowledge and honor heart-based management,” mentioned Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Heart.
Added Sharon Davis, government director of ART: “The night was magical and uplifting. Thanks to the associations and provoking honorees for his or her selfless generosity.”
Through the occasion, recognition was additionally made for the HEARTS Awards silent public sale benefitting No Child Hungry held in January, which featured greater than 70 one-of-a-kind plates creatively remodeled by artists, designers, celebrities, influencers and particular visitors.
Editor-in-Chief Allison Zisko first joined HFN in 1998 and spent a few years protecting the tabletop class earlier than widening her scope to all house furnishings. In her present position, she oversees all facets of HFN, together with its print and digital merchandise, and represents the model at house and overseas via shows, panel discussions and HFN’s podcast, The Inside Scoop.