HICKSVILLE, N.Y. – Kalaty Rugs will likely be showcasing one in every of its largest-ever new product displays on the firm’s World Market Canter showroom, area B-455, on the Las Vegas Market, Jan. 23-27. On show, attendees will see an array of Kalaty’s newest space rugs and new additions to best-selling collections. Along with a collection of one-of-a-kind hand-knotted rugs, there will likely be some glimpses into future market introductions.
Among the many new Kalaty hand-knotted collections for winter 2022 is the up to date Oushak-style Ambrose assortment, the Atelier assortment, the modern Orion assortment and the textural eclectic Solano assortment. There will even be one other addition to the corporate’s well-liked Soumak teams – Soumak Chroma, a set of Oushak-inspired rugs.
“After experiencing the various challenges and distributions the rug business has confronted over the previous two years, we’re thrilled to be bringing such a lot of high-end collections to Las Vegas this winter,” stated Mike Kalaty, an organization spokesman. “We aren’t solely prepared to point out our Las Vegas prospects all the thrilling new high-fashion rugs now we have produced throughout these difficult instances, however we even have a powerful stock of those new rugs in all shapes and sizes in inventory and are able to ship. And, as all the time, we will likely be providing our prospects quite a lot of market specials.”
The most recent hand-knotted collections on show embrace:
- Ambrose: On-trend colours meet up to date basic patterns and motifs on this Oushak-inspired assortment. The gathering highlights embrace slim borders, delicate erased results and softly mottled colorations that give the rugs a classic attraction. This assortment makes use of a mixture of premium wool and Silkette yarns.
- Atelier: This luxe fashionable rug assortment options distinctive summary shapes coupled with high-fashion coloration palettes. With a mix of premium wool and Silkette yarns, this assortment presents ornamental alternatives from fashionable modern to boho stylish.
- Orion: With modern summary expressions, every of those rugs are hand-knotted in a Tibetan weave utilizing a mixture of premium wool and Silkette yarns, completed with intricate hand carving for particular high-low textural curiosity.
- Solano: That includes a high-low textural combine, the rugs on this assortment tackle the significance of texture in at present’s design. Crafted with premium wool and Silkette yarns, the eclectic designs mix a variety of at present’s hottest colours in a mixture of zero pile and plus qualities.
- Khotan: This vintage-inspired assortment, crafted with premium wool and Silkette yarns, emulates basic motifs and designs present in vintage Khotan rugs.
- Lyra: A set of high-end basic conventional florals and different motifs are hand-knotted utilizing premium hand-spun wool yarns and options zero pile.
- Talora: Contemporary palettes of eye-catching modern colours add a component of vogue to the assorted graphic tribal motifs and world patterns discovered on this assortment. Every rug makes use of premium hand-spun wool yarns and options zero pile.
- Soumak Chroma: Double-sided flatweave Oushak-inspired designs rendered in recent colorways, this assortment is hand-knotted in Soumak weave utilizing 100% premium wool yarns on a cotton basis. Every rug options its personal attribute of the basic Soumak weave.
Hand-knotted collections that includes new additions embrace Adana, Milano, Equinox, Infinity, Juno and Torano.
Kalaty’s open-distribution Ok-Two collection of rug collections now numbers 25 and continues to develop with new collections in varied phases of growth. From hand-tufted to hand-knotted to power-loomed, the newest Ok-Two collections – Lucid, Aurora, Citadel, Denali, Ethos, Lumina, Omnia and Sonoma – will likely be on show alongside additions to present Ok-Two collections.
For extra details about Kalaty Rug, go to its web site.