WithIt names 2021 WOW winners
HIGH POINT — WithIt, the ladies’s management growth community for the house and furnishings business, has named the recipients of the 2021 WOW Awards, which might be offered throughout a gala dinner on Friday, Oct. 15.
The 2021 WOW Award recipients are:
- Mentoring: Jana Platina Phipps, Dwelling Couture Collective
- Future Chief: Kristen Wo, C.S. Wo & Sons
- Management: Patti Carpenter and Amy Lyn Schwartzbard, The Kaleidoscope Mission
- Training: Emily Cox, Onyx Design Collaborative
- Gross sales Excellence: Angela Huff, Unbiased Gross sales Consultant
Violette Forman, of Havertys, will obtain the Visionary Award honoring her achievement, perception and actions which have considerably impacted WithIt, and Amanda Daubert, director of providers for Furnishings First, will obtain the President’s Award.
As a part of the gala, WithIt will honor all closing nominees: Barbara Bradford, Restonic; Beverly Kastel, Stressless; Ashley Grigg, Excessive Level Market; Katie Vanderjagt, La-Z-Boy; Rachel Cannon, Rachel Cannon Restricted Interiors; Laura Levinson, Valdese Weavers; Kathy Phillips, Springs Inventive; Helena Yates, Purecare; Cindy Rogers; and Tammy Virgil, J.B. Hunt Transport.
The 2021 WOW Awards is supported by imaginative and prescient sponsor Worldwide Market Facilities and occasion sponsors J.B. Hunt Transport, Norwalk Furnishings and Moso Graphics.